ORGANIZED BY: BSI MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
The caliber of the auditors is crucial to the performance of any audit exercise which ultimately determine the success of an organizational’s quality management system (QMS). This comprehensive five-day course provides hands-on training to ensure that the auditors thoroughly understand the role and acquire the expertise they need to perform the auditing effectively. Delegates completing the course will be presented with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA ) independently accredited certificate for lead auditors.
Who should attend?
Quality professionals with experience in implementation and auditing of quality management
systems. All QMS consultants and the Management Representatives (MRs) of the ISO 9001 certified organizations are encouraged to attend this Course.
· The knowledge that your management systems are being developed in accordance with the Standard and effectively audited.
· The ability to conduct internal, second and third party auditing as well as training on the ISO 9001:2008 Requirements.
1. Allan Guim Dumbong (POIC Sabah Sdn Bhd)
2. Cecilia Amit (KKIP Sdn Bhd)
3. Viola Audrey Michael Matuyang (KKIP Sdn Bhd)
4. Mahyun Bte Ahmad (KKIP Sdn Bhd)
5. Alex Teng Chan Beng
6. Viknesvaran s/o Paramasivan (Borneo Samudera Sdn Bhd)
7. Doris P. Diasip (Desa Plus Sdn Bhd)