Friday, April 14, 2006

KELLIE PICKER


AMERICAN IDOL KELLIE DAWN PICKLER:
YOU HAVE ONE KADAZANDUSUN FAN
By
Allan Dumbong

As everyone else, I am also following the development of the American Idol Contest. And I am a big fan of one young beautiful, polite, and highly talented girl, i.e Kellie Picker. I bet that she is going to be the next American Idol in due course. Although very far apart, and Kellie may not iknow that there is a community, indigenous tribe group called Kadazandusun, I just want to go on record that I am a big fan of her. It's my hope that some of our Kadazandusun budding young artistes could emulate her talent, and be daring to go on world stage.
Below are some of the particulars of Kellie Picker:
Age: 19
Hometown: Albemarle, NC
Audition City: Greensboro
Favorite Female Artist:Kelly Clarkson
Favorite Male Artist:Keith Urban
When did you first start to sing?
Before I could talk! Ha! Ha!
Do you have any formal singing training?
No.
What other talents do you have?
Dancing, gymnastics, and shopping for shoes!
If you don't make it on AMERICAN IDOL, what will you do?
I will always try to pursue music!
What are your personal goals in life?
To live a long happy life.
What album would your friends be surprised you own?
I can never surprise my friends.
Who is your AMERICAN IDOL?
My grandma.
Do you have any rituals or things you do each time you perform?
PRAY!
Most embarrassing moments?
Telling Paula, Randy, and Simon that I was sweating so bad that I had to wipe my arm pits.
What has been your proudest moment in life so far?
Overcoming family obstacles.
If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have?
Anything in the music field (play an instrument).
What is your definition of an AMERICAN IDOL?
Kellie Dawn Pickler.
Who is your favorite judge and why?
Ask me when I know them better.
What would people be surprised to learn about you?
That I can burp like a man.
How has this changed your life?
It's making my dreams come true.
Do you have any lucky charms?
Bracelet - I'm going to wear it through the show.

1 comment:

Allan Dumbong said...

YOU'RE MY IDOL
(Lyric specially written for Kellie Pickler)

You're there, far away
I'm here, far stanger
U and I have never met
I saw you, but you aren't

On the stage, live on
From afar I watched you
Conquering world, that's d' aim
You're there for us

Cho:
(1)
You are my idol
You earned my respect
I adore you
You're amazing

(2)
You're my idol
A stranger's idol
Keep on goin' babe
Cos' you're my idol

One day, hope seeing you
But even not, I ain't regret
Cos we're perfect stangers
And you're just my idol