The primary objective of this training course is to instruct OH&S auditors in the principles and practices specific to auditing for conformance with the national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to OH&S requirements. Delegates will be assessed in two different ways, a written examination and a continuous assessment of the attitude and performance of the delegate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Safety & Health Officers(SHO)/HSE Managers
- DOSH/NIOSH/Regulatory Officers
- Occupational Health Doctors(OHD)/Nurses(OHN)
- Safety & Health Practitioners/Consultants/Trainers/Advisors/Lecturers.
- NGO Leaders (OSH)
It is recommended that delegates should have some prior knowledge of OH&S management systems standards and auditing. However, this is not mandatory, as this course is intended for those who are relatively new to management systems auditing, but who have some occupational health and safety background.
BENEFITS TO ORGANIZATIONS/BUSINESS
- The implementation throughout the business of OH&S management systems standards and techniques available, the process and principles of risk assessment.
- Understanding of the roles and responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditors in the context of OH&S management systems audits.
- Ability to plan, prepare, perform and report both verbally and in writing an audit in accordance with the requirements of established relevant audit criteria.
- Introduction to OHSAS 18001/2 Auditing
- Outline of the roles of the Lead Auditor and Auditor
- Principles of National/International Legislation Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Risk Assessment principles and approach Policy development and practice
- Planning Implementation and Operation Checking and Corrective Action
- Management Review Audit Planning and Approach On site verification - approach and techniques
- Non-compliance issues and approach
- Conducting the Audit
RM3,500.00 Only. It is inclusive of Government tax, lunch/refreshment & certificate.
IRCA Certified Course (A17036)
This course is registered by the governing board of the IQA - International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) and meets the training requirements of those seeking registration as a lead auditor under that scheme. Certificate of Completion will be awarded on passing the examination and attendance. He/She is also eligible to register with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) of United Kingdom. IRCA is the world's original and largest international certification body for auditors of management systems.
REGISTRATION & FURTHER DETAILS:
MR ALLAN G DUMBONG