Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001 EMS) and Ecological auditing are required under the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) Principles & Criteria and RSPO Certification Systems.
EMS Auditors are at the forefront of maintaining environmental standards and require a high level of expertise. Who better to provide this than BSI? We help to develop international standards and monitor evolving methodologies and best practice in the auditing of Environmental Management Systems (EMS).
This five-day course trains delegates to a high level of proficiency in EMS auditing methodologies and develops their awareness of ongoing development in this field.
Certificate of Completion will be awarded on passing the examination and attendance. He/She is also eligible to register with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) of United Kingdom. IRCA is the world's original and largest international certification body for auditors of management systems.
* Understand Environmental Management Definitions, Concepts,and Guidelines
* Understand the Purpose of the ISO 14000 Series
* Understand the Requirements of the ISO 14001:2004 Standard
* Identify Aspects and Impacts
* Manage an Audit Program
* Initiate the Audit and Conduct Opening Meetings
* Understand Auditor Responsibilities
* Conduct On-site Activities
* Understand Environmental Legislation
* Communicate Effectively during the Audit
* Generate Audit Findings
* Prepare Audit Conclusions
* Conduct Closing Meetings
* Reporting Audit Results
* Conduct an Audit Follow-up
* Understand the Registration Process
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
A high proficient EMS Auditor with: *Ability to Conduct EMS Audits to ISO 14001 and the EMAS Scheme. * Knowledge of Current Best Practice and Environmental Legislation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
* Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits
* Environmental Consultants
* Environmental Management Representatives
* Quality Directors
* Regulatory Affairs Managers
* Health, Safety, and Environmental Managers
* Government Officers (Environmental Management)
* Cross functional team members of an implementation project
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, PLS CONTACT:
Mr Allan G Dumbong (016-8325071 / email@example.com)